Motto: Raising tomorrow´s leaders in a friendly working environment
Bachelor, diploma and doctoral students of Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biophysics and Bioinformatics study fields interested in joining the Loschmidt Laboratories can select from the following research topics or suggest their own topics of interest.
We are continuously looking for motivated and creative students, who are insterested to work on scientifically attractive topics, under systematic supervision of experienced mentors in a pleasant working environment of our team. We respect the values declared in our Mission in our daily work.
Candidates should send their motivation letter in English, Curriculum Vitae, study grades and possibly a letter of recommendation to a respective supervisor.
Kinetic and Microfluidics Team
- Microfluidics – Lab on a chip in biomedical research
- How do enzymes work? Study of enzyme kinetics and mechanism
Molecular Modelling and Bioinformatics Team
- Design of bioactive small molecules for pharmacy
- Computational design of biocatalysts for removal of toxic compounds
- Role of ligand transport in enzyme function
- Computational design of stable enzymes for biomedicine