When you interact with this website, we collect the following information:
- IP address
- browser identification
- which jobs you calculated
- date and time of visit
- type of your operating system
- e-mail address provided during job submission (optional)
The controller of the above listed data is Loschmidt Laboratories, Department of Experimental Biology and RECETOX, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Kotlarska 267/2, 611 37 Brno, Czech Republic (further referred to as LL).
Reason for personal data processing
Personal data related to the usage of the website (traffic and location) are being processed for the purpose of:
- service monitoring
- optimisation of partial tasks
- notification of job status
- drafting annual reports, monitoring reports, project result summaries and other similar documents for the purpose-built support providers
Third party disclosure
We do not disclose any data about website users to third parties.
Personal data are stored for the period set by individual providers of purpose-built support provided to LL, with the minimum period of 5 years after the projects had been terminated.
If you do not wish LL to process your data related to this website usage, please do not use this website.